In Addition to the CLE training, BONUS VIP members receive:
- 2 breastfeeding support group meetings
- 3 private zoom meetings with Heather
- Invited to present as a student teacher for a 1-hour breastfeeding class, which we will record for you.
Your Bonus VIP registration will meet 2 of the CAPPA Certification requirements:
- Document attendance of two La Leche League, Nursing Mother's Council or local breastfeeding support meetings.
- Submit a one-hour video of yourself teaching. Details/forms are provided within CAPPA Academy.
- You can begin providing lactation support and earn income THE DAY YOU FINISH
- No prerequisites - simply be 18 years or older
- Start the CAPPA Academy for Certification
- Receive Mentorship from Heather McCullough, CPM
- Become a Member of CAPPA!
We'll be meeting VIRTUALLY for this training!
Friday, Aug 28th from 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday, Aug 29th from 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday, Aug 30th from 9 am - 5 pm
Carefully read the following statements and signify that you agree to the terms listed by marking the box prior to paying for your training.
- I understand that I will need to complete an assignment prior to the workshop.
- I understand that I should not make non-refundable travel reservations until Heather McCullough has confirmed the workshop 2 weeks prior.
- I understand that I may not record the training workshop (audio or video). I may take photographs only with the express permission of the trainer and the participants.
- I understand that the 3-day training includes the Core Competencies, but in order to become a Certified Lactation Educator I must join CAPPA and enroll in the online CAPPA Academy course and satisfactorily complete all assignments.
- As a participant of this training, I agree to allow Heather McCullough/CAPPA to do the following: ·
- Collect my name, address, phone number, and email address for the trainee class list and referral list. ·
- Take photographs of the training which may include me, as well as allow the trainer and CAPPA to use these photographs for promotional purposes online and in print. ·
- Use quotes from my training evaluations (which I may fill out anonymously) for promotional purposes online and in print..
- I understand CAPPA, or CAPPA Faculty does not assume liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come into contact with while eating at any CAPPA Event, Training or Activity you may attend--whether inside or outside of CAPPA planned events and activities.
Details of Refund Policy:
I understand that there are no refunds for classes but I can transfer to another course with Heather McCullough within 12 months of the original course date with approval. Non-refundable travel reservations should not be made until Heather McCullough has confirmed the class (usually at least 2 weeks prior to the class start date). If the class is cancelled by Heather McCullough, attendees have the option of receiving a full refund or transferring to another Training with Heather McCullough. Certificate of training completion is given only if the entire training is attended, the Pre-Workshop Study Guide is completed, and training fees are paid in full. I have read the above statement and agree to the terms listed